It's been a few years. Life updates!

Introduce yourself here.

Moderator: IHN Forum Moderators

It's been a few years. Life updates!

Postby insanehippie » Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:23 pm

Hi guys,

It's been a few years (I think 2007 was the last real year of this forum), what has everyone been up to since then?

Since 2007, I've gotten an apartment (gone thru a few roommates too) and now I live by myself working in IT like a true nerd. And I've found a wonderful woman that I love very much and hope one day soon I can truly settle down.

The world may be going to hell with everything, but my personal life is pretty good. :D
http://www.boldconservative.com - A proud Red State Conservative, and Un-Reconstructed Southerner!
God Bless the Troops.
"Why not the Time Cube?" The only reason is educated stupidity. -TimeCube.com
insanehippie
Admin!
Admin!

Re: It's been a few years. Life updates!

Postby Zelgadez » Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:12 pm

Grats dude! :D

Life updates: Went through several jobs, mostly food service. Got frustrated with lack of school and started freelancing a bit. I do PC repair and yardwork for now. Still living in Lakeside, driving a pick-up that's about to die.

I agree with OP, life is good enough to be happy. The talking heads on the tv say the world is burning..
Zelgadez
Enemy of the State
Enemy of the State

Re: It's been a few years. Life updates!

Postby insanehippie » Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:13 pm

Zelgadez wrote:Grats dude! :D

Life updates: Went through several jobs, mostly food service. Got frustrated with lack of school and started freelancing a bit. I do PC repair and yardwork for now. Still living in Lakeside, driving a pick-up that's about to die.

I agree with OP, life is good enough to be happy. The talking heads on the tv say the world is burning..

That's good to hear. :)

(Posting from my phone while at work. Living the dream.)
http://www.boldconservative.com - A proud Red State Conservative, and Un-Reconstructed Southerner!
God Bless the Troops.
"Why not the Time Cube?" The only reason is educated stupidity. -TimeCube.com
insanehippie
Admin!
Admin!

Return to Greetings