Funny pro-smoking website

Humor, Jokes, Music, Movies, Concerts, Shows, etc.
Sports related stuff also goes here.

Moderator: IHN Forum Moderators

Funny pro-smoking website

Postby insanehippie » Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:30 am

I found this searching on Wikipedia for a smoking parody tshirt design. If I smoked, I'd get them. Hell, I might get them anyway to give out to my friends that do smoke.

They're based in England, so fag means cigarettes, not gay people.

Gov't health bureaucrats actually believe that people would stop smoking if they just looked at these stupid warning labels.

http://fakefags.co.uk/

It's a place where you can get funny stickers to go over the obnoxious Gov't health warning label that are on cigarettes.

Smoking kills. But don't let stark health warnings take the fun out of fags - buy cigarette stickers and packet covers to replace the health warnings on UK cigarette packets with something a little less stressful. Also check out our range of modern and retro ashtrays, stash tins and hundreds and hundreds of Zippo lighters with free shipping!

The stickers include:

- You could get hit by a bus tomorrow
- live fast, die young
- smoking makes you look hard
- social smoking doesn't count
- you will get fat if you stop smoking
- smoking is cool
- buy your own fags
- smoking makes you look big and clever
- it's ok if you're drunk
- smoking makes you look sexy

They have free shipping, but I'm not sure if they deliver to the States.

They also have damn cool Zippos and plastic smoke packs with nekkid artwork and flag designs.

And they have funny drinking game scratch off cards, as seen below.
http://fakefags.co.uk/products/product_scratch_tsdg.asp

-Jesse
http://www.boldconservative.com - A proud Red State Conservative, and Un-Reconstructed Southerner!
God Bless the Troops.
"Why not the Time Cube?" The only reason is educated stupidity. -TimeCube.com
insanehippie
Admin!
Admin!

more cig stickers

Postby insanehippie » Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:33 am

There's more funny sticker

- please don't tell my mum
- smoking supports the NHS (British Nat'l Healtcare System, which does wonders for dental work!)
- at least I don't smoke crack
- sorry, only one left
- it might never happen
- you've got to die of something
- it's ok, I'm not pregnant
- non-smokers may causes irritation
- nobody likes a quitter
- my gran (grandma) smokes 40 a day and she's 93

They also do international orders! Woo!

International orders

We are happy to accept orders from outside the UK, and unlike other sites we don't charge extra postage. However, we can only ship overseas on orders over £10 in value. Please note that we are unable to ship to any address in Asia.
http://www.boldconservative.com - A proud Red State Conservative, and Un-Reconstructed Southerner!
God Bless the Troops.
insanehippie
Admin!
Admin!

Postby Ronquistador » Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:43 pm

As a smoker myself - im SOOOOOOO GLAD to see a pro-smoking site... im tired of all this anti-smoker shit all over TV and radio FUNDED BY A CIG COMPANY TO KEEP THE GOVN'T OFF THEIR ASSES...

talk about sellin out

Im always JUST ABOUT to step out to fire one up when one of those goddamn things come on and all the non-smokers in the vicinity give me that ol' jeering glare....

go fuck yourselves...

(newport/menthol) smokers anthem baby!!! NIGGA WHAT!

Monoxide, blaze up a smoke!

I might smoke a Marlboro for the fuck of it
But I'ma keep it menthol till you all wanna puff on it
Rough and ragged, and my voice is all raspy
Teeth all rotten and yellow, my breath nasty
I smoke 3, 4, 5 packs a day
Just rotting my moustache away
It ain't no time to play, cause I get winded so quick
And when I spit it's so yellow and thick it'll probably make you sick
And wanna throw up
Now, baby, hold up
What you mean it ain't no smoking in there?
I'm about to blow up
I light my shit whenever, know what I mean?
And I can't help it if you can't appreciate my nicotine
I'm not a quitter
So I never give no love that patch
I'd rather smoke by the pack
Now where my mothafucking smokers at?
Now light it up and take a hit
You gotta admit that you addicted to my menthol, bitch

"Hooray for me and to hell with you!"
-Mr Nunally... RIP
Ronquistador
(Ask InsaneHippie for a custom rank)

Postby insanehippie » Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:04 pm

Philip Morris and others are required by a tyrant in a robe, to put out anti-smoking ads.

They're stupid, and if anything, make me want to smoke, just to piss off these same damn busybody teenagers that will be doing heroin and pot in a few years.

I can get a small pack of the stickers and give them away at Mars bar. It would be great.

Sure, smokings not the healthiest thing for you, but what's the point of living until you're 95 with a clean liver, lungs and heart if you haven't had any fun?

Myself, I'd rather spend my money on alcohol than smoking, but I feel bad for smokers because had the Prohibition not ended, that could be me, hudding outside waiting for a fix of illegal alcohol during work.

Just you wait, if they ever banned smoking (they make the gov't too much money in taxes), next would come alcohol, then fatty foods, then fast food, sugary stuff, salty stuff, meat, beef until finally we're all weak-kneed, skinny hippie looking bastards.

I was born with sharp teeth so I can happily eat beef and meat. If I was destined to eat grass and lettuce I'd be a damned rabbit.

Man, I hate busybody people who just love throwing their health choices on me. Screw them!

-Jesse

Ronquistador wrote:As a smoker myself - im SOOOOOOO GLAD to see a pro-smoking site... im tired of all this anti-smoker shit all over TV and radio FUNDED BY A CIG COMPANY TO KEEP THE GOVN'T OFF THEIR ASSES...

talk about sellin out

Im always JUST ABOUT to step out to fire one up when one of those goddamn things come on and all the non-smokers in the vicinity give me that ol' jeering glare....

go fuck yourselves...
[/b]
God Bless the Troops.
insanehippie
Admin!
Admin!

Postby Cwew » Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:58 am

insanehippie wrote:Philip Morris and others are required by a tyrant in a robe, to put out anti-smoking ads.

They're stupid, and if anything, make me want to smoke, just to piss off these same damn busybody teenagers that will be doing heroin and pot in a few years.

I can get a small pack of the stickers and give them away at Mars bar. It would be great.

Sure, smokings not the healthiest thing for you, but what's the point of living until you're 95 with a clean liver, lungs and heart if you haven't had any fun?

Myself, I'd rather spend my money on alcohol than smoking, but I feel bad for smokers because had the Prohibition not ended, that could be me, hudding outside waiting for a fix of illegal alcohol during work.

Just you wait, if they ever banned smoking (they make the gov't too much money in taxes), next would come alcohol, then fatty foods, then fast food, sugary stuff, salty stuff, meat, beef until finally we're all weak-kneed, skinny hippie looking bastards.

I was born with sharp teeth so I can happily eat beef and meat. If I was destined to eat grass and lettuce I'd be a damned rabbit.

Man, I hate busybody people who just love throwing their health choices on me. Screw them!

-Jesse

Here Here!

They're actually banning smoking in all Food serving establishments in Louisiana right now. (So bars that serve food = No Smoking) crazy

I'm not a smoker myself (I'd rather drink too) but you know what? I've never felt like I was forced to go places where smokers congregate. Hell, if I wanted to avoid them, I'd quit going to bars and drink at home and invite all my non-smoking friends.

Uncle Sam's crackin down on our right to kill ourselves yet again.
--Christopher

Procrastinate now, don't put it off...
http://www.cwew.net
http://www.myspace.com/cwew
Cwew
Isolated Basement Dweller

Postby ~*Hellokittygurl*~ » Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:44 pm

Ahh Still gonna light up, my mom recently started smoking again after 9 years...and shes more happy then she was when she wasn't smoking..Which goes to show you, Nicotine makes you happy:)
~*Hellokittygurl*~
Deranged Hermit
Deranged Hermit

Postby Ronquistador » Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:39 am

Having just returned from a cig break - I still stand to the face of the retarded laws and the imbesiles who make them and blow a smoke ring dead on into their nostrils.

I can appriciate the fact that all these little 14 year olds dont want to smoke - but THEY have no right to tell people like me who are of legal age and sound mind to the respects of what they are doing to their body that smoking is stupid.

thats your opinion, your entitled to it, and you are entitled to free speach too, but youre not entitled to force your anti-tabacco propaganda down my throat propaganda style... you have bilboards, radio and TV ads, flyers tacked up... the works... one add that is outrageous is the one where the bitch walks around licking everything from the cat to door knobs and trashcan lids and fly swatters... and in the end it says "Isnt smoking just as stupid?"

fucking ludacris....

I have plenty of ideals that i could throw on radio and TV that would piss all these motherfuckers off....contingent i had the funding...

until the day comes that smoking is illegal (this will be the say i leave the country) ....stop telling me smoking is wrong.

if you are someone who cant legaly partake yourself then dont even speak of it...

this nation is slowly (maybe not so slowly) clamping down its hold on its people.

I dont go into non-smoking areas and light up - dont come into OUR area and tell us we should smoke there... you worried about your little lungs and a little second hand smoke? stay out of the smoking area.

you guys have picked booze as your poison - i chose smoking - but when i DO booze it up...i cant perpetuate the event without a smoke to go hand in hand...

as i stated before... i am not forcing it on you - dont force your ideals on me...i respect your choices now respect mine god damnit
-Mr Nunally... RIP
Ronquistador

Postby Cwew » Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:46 am

Ronquistador wrote:Having just returned from a cig break - I still stand to the face of the retarded laws and the imbesiles who make them and blow a smoke ring dead on into their nostrils.

I can appriciate the fact that all these little 14 year olds dont want to smoke - but THEY have no right to tell people like me who are of legal age and sound mind to the respects of what they are doing to their body that smoking is stupid.

thats your opinion, your entitled to it, and you are entitled to free speach too, but youre not entitled to force your anti-tabacco propaganda down my throat propaganda style... you have bilboards, radio and TV ads, flyers tacked up... the works... one add that is outrageous is the one where the bitch walks around licking everything from the cat to door knobs and trashcan lids and fly swatters... and in the end it says "Isnt smoking just as stupid?"

fucking ludacris....

I have plenty of ideals that i could throw on radio and TV that would piss all these motherfuckers off....contingent i had the funding...

until the day comes that smoking is illegal (this will be the say i leave the country) ....stop telling me smoking is wrong.

if you are someone who cant legaly partake yourself then dont even speak of it...

this nation is slowly (maybe not so slowly) clamping down its hold on its people.

I dont go into non-smoking areas and light up - dont come into OUR area and tell us we should smoke there... you worried about your little lungs and a little second hand smoke? stay out of the smoking area.

you guys have picked booze as your poison - i chose smoking - but when i DO booze it up...i cant perpetuate the event without a smoke to go hand in hand...

as i stated before... i am not forcing it on you - dont force your ideals on me...i respect your choices now respect mine god damnit

Ron, if you read the above posts I think everyone that's posted so far agrees with what you've said. We may not think smoking's good, but we think it's wrong for the Govt. to ban it. I'm not sure who you're ranting at!

Smoke all you want.

Blow a smoke ring in my face and I'll have to cut you though....with a rusty spatula.
--Christopher

Cwew

Postby Ronquistador » Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:57 pm

and ill stab you....with my rusty penis... LOL

im just ranting in general...its a sore spot for me and alot of other smokers alike...

we know the health risks - we dont give a damn...why cant you accept the fact that we KNOW its expensive and potentially deadly but just dont give two shits and a fuck about that mess.... we KNOW you dont like it by the looks you give us when we light up....you dont have to go on TV so you can give us ALL the same look at one time.

its ads like the one below that make me wanna take my lunch break and smoke up a whole pack in one sitting

its just so fucking DUMB.... you say smoking doesnt make you cool - but your non-smoker ads aint helping YER coolness cause either shitkickers.

EVERYONE gets cancer now adays... if it aint in yer lungs from smoking its in your asshole or your tits or your prostate or your lymph glands or your brain etc etc...

It’s a sorta morbid outlook but its true…but everybody dies… and who wants to live to 100 and spend the last 20-30 years of their life barely able to move…id rather live to 60-70 and enjoy the time granted to me given my life choices – so what if I choose my own “way out”.

I get the whole spiel every time “but youll be on a ventilator and miserable for the last few years at 60-65ish” and I always retort “Ive worked in a hospital – ive seen the smokers and non-smokers alike. The end is always the same. If you make it to a hospital setting you will have all sorts of things hooked to places you probably wouldn’t want them and be waiting your turn to check out – the only difference is that the non-smokers have endured many more years of a debilitated lifestyle …and the smokers still have the witts about them to know not to pull out their catheters and IV lines” … I worked as a Patient transport and nurses aid to pay my way through school. Ive seen things first hand that others only see in horror flicks…..and of course on the learning channel….and ive spent Christmas with a lady who was 106 (or something like that)…. Dead day for business in transport and I was on duty by the drawing of straws in my dept the week before (luck me) she was lonely... She outlived some of her GRANDKIDS… shed have me take her down every hour for her cigarette….and I will never forget having someone that old telling me dirty jokes…

lighting up IS NOT a guaranteed ride on the doomtrain to the afterlife (if there is one)

heres that stupid "licking" one i mentioned

http://www.whydoyouthink.com/joomla/movies/lick.html
-Mr Nunally... RIP
Ronquistador

Postby Cwew » Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:52 pm

I think that licking one is hiliarous. No relation to smoking, it just makes me laugh to see some freak run around licking things and smiling about it.

I'd seen it on TV before.

And I've known many smokers that lived longer than non-smokers. I've known smokers that died at 40 because of lung cancer. I've known 26 year olds die because of a heart defect.

You're right. I think it's bullshit that anyone can tell anyone else you can't do that because it's bad for you. Or bad for me, but I choose to go where the bad stuff is so you should be forced to not do it while I'm there. It's crap. If non smokers (me included) don't like to be around smoke then we shouldn't go where there's smokers.

Personally, I think the bar scene would be less enjoyable if there wasn't the smell of cigarette smoke hanging in the air, and I don't smoke.

Oh well.

Anyway, rant all you want, but maybe address it as I can't believe those assholes....instead "you dumb fucks, leave me alone!" I don't think anyone on this forum cares if you smoke or not.
--Christopher

Cwew

Next

Return to Jokes/ Entertainment / Sports