WoW Player's Depot

General chatting.

Moderator: IHN Forum Moderators

WoW Player's Depot

Postby Ronquistador » Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:00 pm

I know me, Cwew, and PugLuv83 all WoW it up and i know Burn USED to but he doesnt come around much any more so i dont know....

maybe this will function like second hand smoke and get everyone else hooked....

create a guild called <IHN> and hardcore raid it...

I think horde would be best because the horde player's mentality matches "our kind" the most...

"ME SMASH! - OHHHH SHINY!"

that and the love of exterminating the opposing faction for the crime of existance....

and in response to your comment in word association Cwew - that aint me.... i wouldnt DARE be so sacreligious as to steal that from a warrior and have it on a paladin.... Paladin != DPS....(altho uther lightbringer would turn over in his grave if he realized that pallies had been reduced to plate rockin priests)

Sadly Paladin == Healbot for raids....and that is NOT a healers weapon AT ALL

My main was a 60 NElf Rogue named Unpure on Destromath... that character is long since retired... she was a hemo prep spec with imp sap and premed...

great PvP ...shitty raid DPS...pure stunlockage....and annoyance factor.... im like a fly that just pisses you off so damn much you eventually stroke out with a simultanious heart attack and die

WSG Runs = easy mode.... grab flag...speed boots....sprint....prep > sprint again....cap....

i had Claw of the Black Drake and Core Hound Tooth

my CURRENT baby is my orc shaman on Boulderfist... his name is stormsurge... i ran about 4 or 5 WSGs this weekend... ALONG WITH ghost wolf running the flag for 2-3 caps each run... i STILL managed 200+ kills from friday night until sunday night...

corpsemaker + windfury weapon + full on enhance build + STR STAM AGIL combo gear lands me a 12.12% chance to crit - about 300 AP - 1300 HP...and the ability to "one shot" anything that comes my way when windfury procs....(ok ok...technically its 3 hits...but its all at the same time...so its just the same...)(((Of course this is respective to level.... )))

I can go earthfury weapon and get about 600 AP and drop 575 crits...but windfury is more fun...

last night i was grinding and pulled a 31 l33t and i was myself lvl 30... i opted to fight it out as i figured i could heal enough to keep myself up and worst case i could drop an earthbind and haul ass...

i dropped strength of earth and searing totems (plus mana spring....as if it does much of anything) healing wave (ZOMFGWTFKTHXBAI FULL HEAL???!???!)

once it was engaged the fight was over in about 3-5 seconds... earthshock (cause it hits hardest) ...then to my amazement and amuzment.... windfury proced 3 times back to back.....basically 9 hits... which tapered into a 30% attack speed with flurry from talents... damage spilled off something like 150 150 350 400 375 150 100 400 400 with the earthshock before hands being a 250 crit opener....and the searing tot doing its minimal damage...... the l33t stood zero chance....

i cant wait for BGs in UPPER 30s... strength of earth + Grace of air tots windfury weapon and FROST SHOCK!... lemme at a goddamned priest... soooo disturbingly EASY... first move? .... PW: Shield...purge earthshock then melee.... with those totems... it wont be a long fight.... (screw psych scream..... thats what the PvP trinket is for....shaman pwning priests and warlocks)

i LOVE when a priest is at like 5% and trying to squeeze out a last ditch heal and earthshock cancels the heal AND of course sends em for the 20 second waiting game... in the ol grey and white ghost world

i wonder...if earthfury weapon...earthfury totems AND (when i hit 40) stormstrike will stack...

earthfury weapon is a normal attack and 2 extra with like...+29 AP... earthfury totem is norm attack + 1 extra with like...50 something extra AP at rank one (if i recall) and stormstrike is a straight up double attack ....imagine all those procing at one time....with all that...at least 1 or 2 of the what....6-7 attacks - are bound to crit....

then you have THIS guy
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... aman&hl=en

....sick bastard....

THAT is my ultimate objective.... first off... get warlord and get warlord set... find raid guild that will take an enhance shammy for DPS... spec resto IF I MUST and bid my time to earn the DKP needed for sulf... craft sulf (im already blacksmith) - and if they dont fucken LIKE me being sick DPS with enhance spec..../gquit and start my own.... or just join the shammy guild for PvP in my server.... <Shaman r teh Overpower>... of course we COULD gather the folks here and make our own...

i could stomach a few months of resto MC runs for this.... only prob is by that time (including time to mad dash it to 60 - grind warlord - and get sulf) the expansion will likely have dropped and the gear will be a touch diminished in terms of "ooooohhhhh" factor...

im sure mid2upper 60s epics will blow sulf our the water... regardless.... wont hurt in leveling process

just hoping that with my PvP set i would hold ENOUGH pull w/ a guild to allow me to stay enhance...(and maybe get that ZG AP trinket and another few toys as well)

nothing spells rape like S-T-O-R-M-S-T-R-I-K-E when yer holding sulf...

so ya... allow me to summarize

I play:
Stormsurge: LvL 31 Enhancement Spec'd Orc Shaman
Server: Boulderfist
Weapon: Corpsemaker
Sargeant Rank
Mining/Blacksmithing

Come on by and give me a shout
"Hooray for me and to hell with you!"
-Mr Nunally... RIP
Ronquistador
(Ask InsaneHippie for a custom rank)

Postby Cwew » Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:05 pm

totems don't stack with your normal weapon buffs..I wish they did.

44 Troll Shaman on Smolderthorn - Inelu <The Blood>
43 Undead Rogue on Smolderthorn - Ilyana <The Blood>
30 Undead Warlock on Smolderthorn - Rhiale <The Blood>
35 Tauren Druid on Smolderthorn - Indred <The Blood>

<hmm could this be a guild of just me? well, mostly but a few RL friends too>

60 Human Mage on Skullcrusher - Rhiale <NEMESIS> - Formerly one of the top raiding guilds on the server, but we died off.

58 Nelf Hunter on Skullcrusher - Ashk <Not Guilded>
--Christopher

Procrastinate now, don't put it off...
http://www.cwew.net
http://www.myspace.com/cwew
Cwew
Isolated Basement Dweller

Postby Ronquistador » Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:26 pm

ZOMFG ROFL! - i have a nekkid 49 nelf rogue and a geared 29 hunter on skullcrusher

post up a time ull be on and ill come pay yee a visit
-Mr Nunally... RIP
Ronquistador

Postby Cwew » Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:18 pm

I'm almost never on skullcrusher anymore since our raid guild died and I'm not a big fan of alliance, but if I'm on it's sometime between 6p-12a M-F or who knows on the weekends. My playtime is dictated by when my wife is at work usually, since I'd rather play with her than a computer. :lol:

You're more likely to catch me on Smolderthorn though. Log in and I'll invite whatever newb character you make to my super awesome uber guild of 5. <not counting alts>
--Christopher

Cwew

Postby Ronquistador » Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:39 am

all your gold are belong to me!
-Mr Nunally... RIP
Ronquistador

Postby Ronquistador » Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:39 pm

what char u play most?
-Mr Nunally... RIP
Ronquistador

Postby Cwew » Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:43 pm

Ilyana - Smolderthorn Undead Rogue (level 44 now)
Rhiale - Smolderthorn Undead Warlock (lvl 31)
--Christopher

Cwew

Postby Ronquistador » Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:11 am

i may head over there tonight - any classes this MASSIVE guild needs?

lol
-Mr Nunally... RIP
Ronquistador

Postby Cwew » Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:54 am

nah. play whatever you like.

I just started a newb orc war. Saren - lvl 11 Orc Warrior
--Christopher