Debra Lafave tries to plead insanity in student sex case

Love and relationships sometimes go sour.

Moderator: IHN Forum Moderators

Postby Mungman » Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:10 pm

oh yeah and statutory rape is bullshit when the age gap between them is less than 3 years
"Wish in one hand. Shit in the other. See which hand fills up first." -God to me
Mungman
Isolated Basement Dweller

Location: Anally raping your mother while simultaneously pouring sugar in your gas tank.

Postby insanehippie » Fri Dec 09, 2005 7:33 pm

Mungman wrote:Hey Ill say it once and Ill say it again. You cant rape the willing.

And this isn't my point. My point is that women are treated with kid gloves when it comes to sexual crimes. The law doesn't deal with warm emotions it deals with cold hard facts.

-Jesse
http://www.boldconservative.com - A proud Red State Conservative, and Un-Reconstructed Southerner!
God Bless the Troops.
"Why not the Time Cube?" The only reason is educated stupidity. -TimeCube.com
insanehippie
Admin!
Admin!

Postby Mungman » Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:06 pm

And this isn't my point. My point is that women are treated with kid gloves when it comes to sexual crimes. The law doesn't deal with warm emotions it deals with cold hard facts.

Law and order is a reflection of the society from which it is spawned. If we wanted to truly berate and punish women as you see it we would. Is it right or is it PC? Probably not. My argument was more to do with the psych behind statutory rape and for the newly discovered wave of teacher screwing.
"Wish in one hand. Shit in the other. See which hand fills up first." -God to me
Mungman

Location: Anally raping your mother while simultaneously pouring sugar in your gas tank.

Bitch goes free, sorta

Postby insanehippie » Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:57 am

Well to no one's suprise the pedophile teacher Debra Lafave's criminal charges are being dropped since the student doesn't want to go any farther with the case and the Prosecutor has dropped the case.

Forum Legal Eagles, correct me if I'm wrong, but in a criminal case like this, isn't the Government the one who prosecutes the criminal when they take on a case like this?

In a Criminal case (such as this) isn't the State a party in the proceedings, and as such, couldn't the case still go on even if the main victim decides to drop the case? Since LaFave violated the law on statutory rape of a minor and violation of her duties as a Public/Government-run School teacher in Florida (an agent of the State, and thus bound to more legal restrictions than a private school teacher?)

Double Standard in Lafave Case? [No Shit, Sherlock! -Jesse]
http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=1752245&page=1

Debra LaFave Rewarded for Rape
http://mensnewsdaily.com/2006/03/21/deb ... -for-rape/

Now "bipolar" sex addicted fiends like LaFave have been given the Green Light to have sex with any and all underage boys since they will not only NOT get jail time but most likely a book tour and a clothing line... Just as Monica Lewinsky.

Mark My Words...

-Jesse
http://www.boldconservative.com - A proud Red State Conservative, and Un-Reconstructed Southerner!
God Bless the Troops.
insanehippie
Admin!
Admin!

Postby Ronquistador » Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:06 pm

judge needs to step off the bench and bitch slap the shit outa her...then say something witty like...

"Now look what you've done, you've made your face beat up my hand"

and ironically...she doesnt look that bad... (if were thinking of the same slizzutski)...she shoulda never had issues getting dick from someone HER AGE...

just never hear of CHICK pedophillia...but fuck that.... they should stick her ass in dude jail and let them have their way with her instead of fucken each other in the ass... maybe then she can learn what a dick bigger than 3 inches feels like...lol
"Hooray for me and to hell with you!"
-Mr Nunally... RIP
Ronquistador
(Ask InsaneHippie for a custom rank)

Debra lafave

Postby insanehippie » Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:37 pm

Ron Sensei wrote:...
and ironically...she doesnt look that bad... (if were thinking of the same slizzutski)...she shoulda never had issues getting dick from someone HER AGE...

just never hear of CHICK pedophillia...but fuck that.... they should stick her ass in dude jail and let them have their way with her instead of fucken each other in the ass... maybe then she can learn what a dick bigger than 3 inches feels like...lol

yeah, I think she has a power issue. She had or has a husband during all of this, yet she goes for the young ignorant school kids. If I were the husband, I'd divorce her, get half of her earnings before she's thrown in jail. Then I'd leave town not to show my face again.

I was an idiot when I was in middle school, other than dominance issues, I don't see the point in being in your mid 20's and trying to date little kids...

Yuck. And regardless of what anyone says, she is a pedophile and should be treated just as harsh as if a guy had done it to a little girl.

-Jesse
God Bless the Troops.
insanehippie
Admin!
Admin!

Postby Ronquistador » Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:37 pm

mucho agreed... put her in a dudes jail....im dead serious...

we know what dudes do to peds in the slam as it is... and being that this ped has an EXTRA hole....hehehe.... give them 20-lifers somethin they aint had in a whle
"Hooray for me and to hell with you!"
-Mr Nunally... RIP
Ronquistador

Previous

Return to Love / Hate stories