Movies you've seen you think are great or bad.

Humor, Jokes, Music, Movies, Concerts, Shows, etc.
Sports related stuff also goes here.

Moderator: IHN Forum Moderators

Do you watch alot of movies?

yes
81%
no
19%
i prefer regular cable.
No votes

Total votes : 16

Postby QueenKappa » Mon May 24, 2004 11:49 pm

A movie without a plot is like a hot guy with no brain. They're pretty enough but can't hold my patience.
Last edited by QueenKappa on Tue May 25, 2004 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
QueenKappa
Social Derelict
Social Derelict

Postby Pink » Tue May 25, 2004 12:36 am

So very true....so very true
I love smart guys.............especially the geeky ones :wink:
Lisa AKA "Jesse Clone" ;)

"Once you put your hand to the plow, you can't put it down until you get to the end of the row." Alice Paul 1885 - 1977 - National Woman's Party

Check out: Women Against Gun Control http://www.wagc.com/
Pink
Social Derelict
Social Derelict

Postby Mungman » Tue May 25, 2004 11:56 am

Ah kill bill was awsome cant say Ive seen part two but Im sure it kicked ass as well. My only bitch is still the same WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH ALL THESE PARTERS!!!!!!!!!! Dear lord why must I watch one movie only to have to wait six months to see the end why god why?

:goes back to worshipping Tarantino altar as well:
"Wish in one hand. Shit in the other. See which hand fills up first." -God to me
Mungman
Isolated Basement Dweller

Location: Anally raping your mother while simultaneously pouring sugar in your gas tank.

Postby Burn » Sat May 29, 2004 4:02 pm

The Day After Tomorrow rocks. I especially liked the not so subtle jabs at our current environmentally clueless administration.

And before some right wing nut says something idiotic, I will say, yes I do that at best this movie is an exaggeration ,at worst pure popcorn end of the world entertainment. Still you can't help but laugh when the vice president in the movie looks exactly like Dick Cheney.
Burn
Enemy of the State
Enemy of the State

Postby Pink » Sat May 29, 2004 5:12 pm

Of course they'll throw in the jabs at the U.S. Government about the environment. That's because Hollywood is made up of 99% Left Wing Nuts. If you notice, most movies dealing with these sitiations tend to lean to the LEFT.
Lisa AKA "Jesse Clone" ;)

"Once you put your hand to the plow, you can't put it down until you get to the end of the row." Alice Paul 1885 - 1977 - National Woman's Party

Check out: Women Against Gun Control http://www.wagc.com/
Pink
Social Derelict
Social Derelict

Postby insanehippie » Mon May 31, 2004 1:44 am

Burn wrote:The Day After Tomorrow rocks. I especially liked the not so subtle jabs at our current environmentally clueless administration.

And before some right wing nut says something idiotic, I will say, yes I do that at best this movie is an exaggeration ,at worst pure popcorn end of the world entertainment. Still you can't help but laugh when the vice president in the movie looks exactly like Dick Cheney.

I haven't seen the movie, but when loons like the Algore 5000 blow a fuse due to Global Warming (or is it Global Cooling, this week, or is it back to Global Warming?) it has to be a funny movie. The movie is based (I'm assuming, loosely) on a book called "The Coming Global Superstorm" written by Art Bell (one of my favorite odd topic radio hosts) and Whitley Strieber (he thinks he was abducted by aliens, and they are talking thru him, he has lots of books like "Communion" which talk about it.)[/i]

As with the President Bush and Cheney jab, it's a movie that knows it's fiction, unlike Michael Moore's stuff. If Michael Moore would admit that his movies are purely fiction, I wouldn't be so angry at him. His books are entertaining because I know they're fiction (I've read Downsize This, and Stupid White Men). His movies, and two former tv shows think they're real, which they aren't.

I hope the Day After Tomorrow makes alot of money, I like Art Bell's show, and it will also give people like me more opportunities to watch eco hippies in ?ction, complain about "fossil fuels" as they drive in a beat up gas guzzling pollution spewing Volkswagon Van, while I, the "evil conservative" drives in a four cylinder gas sipping big ole red Buick. Anyone notice the irony here?

-Jesse
http://www.boldconservative.com - A proud Red State Conservative, and Un-Reconstructed Southerner!
God Bless the Troops.
"Why not the Time Cube?" The only reason is educated stupidity. -TimeCube.com
insanehippie
Admin!
Admin!

Postby insanehippie » Mon May 31, 2004 1:51 am

Pink wrote:Of course they'll throw in the jabs at the U.S. Government about the environment. That's because Hollywood is made up of 99% Left Wing Nuts. If you notice, most movies dealing with these sitiations tend to lean to the LEFT.

Movies that have a right wing slant that show big businesses like Wal Mart, British Petrol (BP), Best Buy, and others giving people a good deal for their money and helping the economy wouldn't make a good movie.

-Jesse
http://www.boldconservative.com - A proud Red State Conservative, and Un-Reconstructed Southerner!
God Bless the Troops.
"Why not the Time Cube?" The only reason is educated stupidity. -TimeCube.com
insanehippie
Admin!
Admin!

Postby Ronquistador » Wed Jun 02, 2004 1:02 am

office space
"Hooray for me and to hell with you!"
-Mr Nunally... RIP
Ronquistador
(Ask InsaneHippie for a custom rank)
(Ask InsaneHippie for a custom rank)

Postby Burn » Sun Jun 13, 2004 12:00 am

I just saw The good and bad and the ugly, realizing Tarantino ripped off the music from this way better movie.

Saw City of God. Fucking amazing.
Burn
Enemy of the State
Enemy of the State

Postby DazedandConfusedz » Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:50 am

i saw terminator 3 and bruce almighty about a week ago... both great movies.
DazedandConfusedz

PreviousNext

Return to Jokes/ Entertainment / Sports