Is it possible?

Love and relationships sometimes go sour.

Moderator: IHN Forum Moderators

wut do u think?

Yes
12
80%
No
3
20%
 
Total votes : 15

Is it possible?

Postby ~*Hellokittygurl*~ » Wed Dec 29, 2004 6:41 pm

is it possible to actually find a one true love? Do you have to go through alot of people to find it? How do we even know its real? I see people out there everyday saying stuff like they've found their true love and a couple months later break up with them and fall in love with someone else. So the real question i'm asking is, is there actually one real person out there for another?
Image
User avatar
~*Hellokittygurl*~
Deranged Hermit
Deranged Hermit
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2004 5:58 pm
Location: Petersburg

Postby Brutuss » Thu Dec 30, 2004 11:08 am

not impossible - but cannot be found in bangin' every dude you meet. if dood truely loves you, he will wait as long as you say
~I Stab People...
~Never trust your shadow. When you feel the hair at the nape of your neck stand on end, that feeling of someone breathing down your neck, you are not misslead by your heart. So stick your hands up if you value your life - youre in the midsts of a ruthless, coldblooded killer.
User avatar
Brutuss
Social Derelict
Social Derelict
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2004 9:49 am
Location: Stormwind > Darkspear > Azeroth

Postby jodax » Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:43 pm

(Romantic) Love is a myth constructed by society. There is no true love, no cinderella and no happy f'in after. Grow up to the big picture, there are no people out there that are supposed to complete you and make you happy. You have to complete yourself and make yourself happy. Relying on the false hope of true love is like relying on a hungry lion not eat your ass when you;re the only meat around. Maybe along the way you will find what society calls that ONE person, and maybe you'll find 30 of them, just don't rely on the fake notion of love to make anything last more than a one night stand.

+1 cynic.
President of Vegetarians for Cannibalism
User avatar
jodax
Deranged Hermit
Deranged Hermit
 
Posts: 476
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2003 7:49 pm
Location: Prozac Nation

Postby Beezus » Fri Dec 31, 2004 5:53 pm

someone's a little bitter aren't they?
Beezus
Enemy of the State
Enemy of the State
 
Posts: 1001
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 1:13 pm

Postby jodax » Sat Jan 01, 2005 1:01 am

GypsyDrug wrote:someone's a little bitter aren't they?


I'm a realist (except when hallucinating), bitterness has nothing to do with it.
President of Vegetarians for Cannibalism
User avatar
jodax
Deranged Hermit
Deranged Hermit
 
Posts: 476
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2003 7:49 pm
Location: Prozac Nation

Postby ~*Hellokittygurl*~ » Mon Jan 03, 2005 3:29 am

Brutuss wrote:not impossible - but cannot be found in bangin' every dude you meet. if dood truely loves you, he will wait as long as you say


well..wasnt wut i was talking about...but thanx for the advice..i think.. :?
Image
User avatar
~*Hellokittygurl*~
Deranged Hermit
Deranged Hermit
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2004 5:58 pm
Location: Petersburg

True Love

Postby x0xblondex0x » Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:22 am

I'm not sure about finding the ONE true love... You could be with someone you love more then life itself and still lose interest in being with him/her anymore... People change and grow apart and Love grows and fades...There will always be one person you will always love..someone you lost/cant be with but If you find someone that makes you happy then you should go for it... Always count the other person's feelings too Don't go to fast or it wont last long... Speaking from expierence....


Hey sis! :P
If you think sex is a pain in the ass, try different position.

If you wanna talk my name is Kinky Thing
If you wanna flirt I'm your secret fling
I'm your cyberslut, gonna make you see
I can make you happy if you play with me
x0xblondex0x
New User
New User
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2005 3:29 pm
Location: Richmond,Va

Postby post climactic glow » Mon Jan 03, 2005 10:43 am

jodax wrote:(Romantic) Love is a myth constructed by society. There is no true love, no cinderella and no happy f'in after. Grow up to the big picture, there are no people out there that are supposed to complete you and make you happy. You have to complete yourself and make yourself happy. Relying on the false hope of true love is like relying on a hungry lion not eat your ass when you;re the only meat around. Maybe along the way you will find what society calls that ONE person, and maybe you'll find 30 of them, just don't rely on the fake notion of love to make anything last more than a one night stand.

+1 cynic.


Love is an emotion. It is what you feel for your cat (rebekah). It is not a myth. Love has been ruined by people that don't understand it and they mangle what it truely is into something horrible and unattainable. Yes, I agree with the fact that things like getting married and having children is actually some sort of learned tradition and is encouraged to profit businesses and the like. The media and it's conspiracies are endless as long as we subscribe to them and follow like sheep. But love is real. And the thing about eating a lot of chocolate and getting the same feeling chemically may be true, but that doesn't mean a really hot, sweet, loving guy can't create the same feeling. The problem with love is all that surrounds it and what tries to diminish it at all times. Jealousy, torment, games, cheating, betrayal........the list goes on and on of terrible things that stem from love and love is like nicotine and alcohol, nicotine amplifies the effects of alcohol, so when in love everything is amplified, even the scariest emotion. But this is all normal. And I can see why someone would never want to ruled by this emotion. It's the easiest way to get hurt. It's extremely painful. Control is lost when one is in love. I get bipolar when I am in love. I'm either soooo happy or really really depressed. I hate it. But I pretty much love everything and every body. I'm a big hippie, tree hugging, 13 year old girl. ;) I wonder if I will ever learn?
Motions aren't in the shape that emotions are.

I don't believe in energy if tension is too low.

If you really love something, then you have to let it go and endorse everything about it that attracted you to it in the first place. You have to treat it in the same way or you'll just suffocate and destroy it in the end if you don't.

I'm looking to catch something that you treat with head and whiskey.
User avatar
post climactic glow
Isolated Basement Dweller
Isolated Basement Dweller
 
Posts: 565
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 4:22 pm
Location: Eye of the storm.

Postby ~*Hellokittygurl*~ » Mon Jan 03, 2005 5:21 pm

post climactic glow wrote:
jodax wrote:(Romantic) Love is a myth constructed by society. There is no true love, no cinderella and no happy f'in after. Grow up to the big picture, there are no people out there that are supposed to complete you and make you happy. You have to complete yourself and make yourself happy. Relying on the false hope of true love is like relying on a hungry lion not eat your ass when you;re the only meat around. Maybe along the way you will find what society calls that ONE person, and maybe you'll find 30 of them, just don't rely on the fake notion of love to make anything last more than a one night stand.

+1 cynic.


Love is an emotion. It is what you feel for your cat (rebekah). It is not a myth. Love has been ruined by people that don't understand it and they mangle what it truely is into something horrible and unattainable. Yes, I agree with the fact that things like getting married and having children is actually some sort of learned tradition and is encouraged to profit businesses and the like. The media and it's conspiracies are endless as long as we subscribe to them and follow like sheep. But love is real. And the thing about eating a lot of chocolate and getting the same feeling chemically may be true, but that doesn't mean a really hot, sweet, loving guy can't create the same feeling. The problem with love is all that surrounds it and what tries to diminish it at all times. Jealousy, torment, games, cheating, betrayal........the list goes on and on of terrible things that stem from love and love is like nicotine and alcohol, nicotine amplifies the effects of alcohol, so when in love everything is amplified, even the scariest emotion. But this is all normal. And I can see why someone would never want to ruled by this emotion. It's the easiest way to get hurt. It's extremely painful. Control is lost when one is in love. I get bipolar when I am in love. I'm either soooo happy or really really depressed. I hate it. But I pretty much love everything and every body. I'm a big hippie, tree hugging, 13 year old girl. ;) I wonder if I will ever learn?


Thank you, thats like the second honest answer i've gotten so far, and i truly appreciate it

bipolar u say....why does this sound strangly fimiliar.. :?
Image
User avatar
~*Hellokittygurl*~
Deranged Hermit
Deranged Hermit
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2004 5:58 pm
Location: Petersburg

Postby post climactic glow » Tue Jan 04, 2005 10:38 am

Evil_yet_Kind_87 wrote:
post climactic glow wrote:
jodax wrote:(Romantic) Love is a myth constructed by society. There is no true love, no cinderella and no happy f'in after. Grow up to the big picture, there are no people out there that are supposed to complete you and make you happy. You have to complete yourself and make yourself happy. Relying on the false hope of true love is like relying on a hungry lion not eat your ass when you;re the only meat around. Maybe along the way you will find what society calls that ONE person, and maybe you'll find 30 of them, just don't rely on the fake notion of love to make anything last more than a one night stand.

+1 cynic.


Love is an emotion. It is what you feel for your cat (rebekah). It is not a myth. Love has been ruined by people that don't understand it and they mangle what it truely is into something horrible and unattainable. Yes, I agree with the fact that things like getting married and having children is actually some sort of learned tradition and is encouraged to profit businesses and the like. The media and it's conspiracies are endless as long as we subscribe to them and follow like sheep. But love is real. And the thing about eating a lot of chocolate and getting the same feeling chemically may be true, but that doesn't mean a really hot, sweet, loving guy can't create the same feeling. The problem with love is all that surrounds it and what tries to diminish it at all times. Jealousy, torment, games, cheating, betrayal........the list goes on and on of terrible things that stem from love and love is like nicotine and alcohol, nicotine amplifies the effects of alcohol, so when in love everything is amplified, even the scariest emotion. But this is all normal. And I can see why someone would never want to ruled by this emotion. It's the easiest way to get hurt. It's extremely painful. Control is lost when one is in love. I get bipolar when I am in love. I'm either soooo happy or really really depressed. I hate it. But I pretty much love everything and every body. I'm a big hippie, tree hugging, 13 year old girl. ;) I wonder if I will ever learn?


Thank you, thats like the second honest answer i've gotten so far, and i truly appreciate it

bipolar u say....why does this sound strangly fimiliar.. :?


You're welcome.
Motions aren't in the shape that emotions are.

I don't believe in energy if tension is too low.

If you really love something, then you have to let it go and endorse everything about it that attracted you to it in the first place. You have to treat it in the same way or you'll just suffocate and destroy it in the end if you don't.

I'm looking to catch something that you treat with head and whiskey.
User avatar
post climactic glow
Isolated Basement Dweller
Isolated Basement Dweller
 
Posts: 565
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 4:22 pm
Location: Eye of the storm.

Next

Return to Love / Hate stories

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron