Just thought id pop in

Left, Right, Up and Down, everyone thinks they're right. Preach to the choir.

Moderator: IHN Forum Moderators

Just thought id pop in

Postby Burn » Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:33 pm

Hey when democrats take the white house as well in 2008, the democrats may have absolute control of the country. I may be going out on a limb but how could they fuck shit up as bad as bush and his buddies? Is that even remotely possible? Lame duck Dubya can eat cock.
Burn
Enemy of the State
Enemy of the State

Chemotherapy for the GOP

Postby insanehippie » Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:35 pm

You'd prolly expect me to get pissy at your over the top post, but I'm not mad at the Dems, I'm mad at the Repubs.

The sooner the Repubs accept this as a loss the sooner they can kick the Country Club RINOs and get back to small gov't conservatism.

The Dems have been B&Ming for control of the US Senate and House. Well now they have it, albeit at razor thin margins.

It's time for the Dems to put up or shut up and hopefully get something done and they won't be able to blame the Republicans for sabotaging them.

Conservative candidates (Heath Shuler from N.C. and Jim Webb (even under the Democrat Party) won when they ran as Conservatives, while Republicans that ran away from their Conservatism lost.

This will hopefully be chemotherapy for the Republican Party. The party must be brought back down to it's core roots before it can be trusted with power again. This will ultimately be good for the GOP.

And a hopefully deadlocked Congress will happen. Deadlock is good for liberty and keeps bad things from getting steamrolled in like during the high spending GOP & Bush 43 years.

Tho the Dems still need to be rebuilt too, they're still stuck in the "Anti-Bush" mindset which won't work after 2008. What will be their party platform in 2009?

The Republican Party lost, but the Democrat Party didn't gain because of their policies. State ballot issues were conservative-led like the anti-gay marrage ballots in four states and Englihs as the official language in Arizona.

America is still a Conservative nation. Have your two years of fun. Hopefully you'll be back on here for the foreseeable future. It'll bring me back on here too.

-Jesse
http://www.boldconservative.com - A proud Red State Conservative, and Un-Reconstructed Southerner!
God Bless the Troops.
"Why not the Time Cube?" The only reason is educated stupidity. -TimeCube.com
insanehippie
Admin!
Admin!

Return to Politics & Discussion