World War III? A few decades too late, Newt

Left, Right, Up and Down, everyone thinks they're right. Preach to the choir.

Moderator: IHN Forum Moderators

World War III? A few decades too late, Newt

Postby insanehippie » Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:49 pm

Master of the obvious, Newt Gingrich said that this is World War Three.

I can only say, "What took you so long to figure this out?"

For me, World War 3 started in the 1970's.

It's great that many of the conservative talking heads have figured it out, tho they shouldn't go around walking around like hot shit thinking they just had an epiphany moment. The Middle East has been a backwards 7th century hell hole (except for Israel which amazingly has become modern) for centuries, and when the islamic nutjobs aren't busy killing Israelis they're killing each other. They're truly animals and until the islamic nutjobs and their followers love their own kids more than they hate Israel, they will always be in the same situation.

Most recent wars especially since the 1980's don't have concrete beginning and ending dates. The islamic nutjobs have been wanting to eliminate Israel and Western Civilisation for decades if not centuries.

Israel has been in World War Three since it's first day as a modern nation in 1947 with enemies on all sides.

If I were Israel I would level ALL of the Hezbollah areas of Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Egypt and wherever else those animals are.

Tho that's just me. The only thing the Arab/Islamic civilisation understands is force. If you have it, use it or you won't survive the next day.

-Jesse
http://www.boldconservative.com - A proud Red State Conservative, and Un-Reconstructed Southerner!
God Bless the Troops.
"Why not the Time Cube?" The only reason is educated stupidity. -TimeCube.com
insanehippie
Admin!
Admin!

Return to Politics & Discussion