Minuteman stopping in Richmond. May 11th

RVA represent.

Moderator: IHN Forum Moderators

Minuteman stopping in Richmond. May 11th

Postby insanehippie » Tue May 02, 2006 12:10 am

I just heard this on the WRVA top of the hour news break. The Minuteman Project will be stopping in Richmond on May 11th.

Unless I'm deathly ill, I'm gonna find out where they're meeting and I want to meet them in person and give them some money personally.

I'll also bring my camera.

I don't have any details, tho more than likely they'll be near Virginia's Capitol Square (just a guess) If I'm working on that day I'm gonna switch out with someone.

Once I get some more info I'll post it here and on my Tshirt site: www.BoldConservative.com

-Jesse
http://www.boldconservative.com - A proud Red State Conservative, and Un-Reconstructed Southerner!
God Bless the Troops.
"Why not the Time Cube?" The only reason is educated stupidity. -TimeCube.com
insanehippie
Admin!
Admin!

Minuteman Project Caravan!

Postby insanehippie » Tue May 02, 2006 12:12 am

http://www.minutemanproject.com/news/?p=25

We have seen defiance of the rule of law by foreign nationals. We have seen protests across America with disdain for American sovereignty. Defiance of the law supported by protest is outrageous to those who are lawful and proud of America.

Criminal aliens and their followers have taken to the streets demanding not their rights but your rights. This sort of massive illegal incursion would not be tolerated in any other country. Many in Congress refuse to listen to the will of Americans and turn a blind eye to the rule of law. Capitol Hill has been bought and paid for by special interest groups who benefit from cheap sweat shop labor and the 21st century economic slave trade.

Many say it is too late for the lawmakers have received their 30 pieces of silver.

Click Here to Sign UP

The Minutemen know that it is not too late to restore America’s faith in the rule of law and it is not too late to convince Capitol Hill that the American people have had enough! What is to be done? We shall drive across the nation from California to Washington D.C. in the first ever Minuteman Project Caravan. We will be in Crawford, Texas to support the protest on May 6th (http://www.areckoning.com). We will roll into Washington with history’s biggest convoy on May 12th.

WARNING: This is not for armchair generals, weak kneed politicians or glory seekers.
The road will be tough, the distance will be far. Cowards need not apply!

The Minuteman Project Headquarters is being flooded with emails and phone calls from alarmed citizens asking what can be done! Frankly, saving America is not only on the shoulders of the Minutemen and Jim Gilchrist but on the shoulders of “WE THE PEOPLE”. The Minuteman Project Volunteers and brave hearted Americans has been fighting while others slept.

It is now time to stop complaining and start reclaiming America!

We have an opportunity for every American to make a historic statement in the ears of Capitol Hill putting them on notice that the people will secure the United States of America for our children. What about the millions of immigrants waiting peacefully to become citizens legally? The Minutemen will not stand by and let them get ripped-off by trespassing Foreign Nationals who are cutting in line and bullying their way into amnesty! We will not forget the elected officials of both parties who care enough about Americas to secure the border and enforce the law. At the ballet box the voters will send those who have betrayed the U.S. Constitution to the unemployment line!

We need your help now!

Join this historic event officially known as “The Minuteman Project Caravan”. Join today. There will be those who can journey with us a short distance, others a few states, but many will endure the thousands of miles between Los Angeles and Washington experiencing the hardships that come with such a campaign. Everyone can do something to change the destructive course that America is on.

All of America will be with us when we stand on the steps of the Capitol and make our voices heard!

In order to proceed with this generation defining event, we need to know NOW that we have your support. We can only accomplish this by the people of America rallying behind us. This statement must be made now!

Tomorrow will be too late! The viability of the caravan is contingent upon you help!

We desperately need donations of the following:

Financial Support (Checks payable to the Minuteman Project, Memo: “Caravan”),

Credit cards donations at: Donations (this site)

YOU! Drive your R.V., bus, car, ride your bicycle, ride your motorcycle, moped, dump truck, 18 wheeler, tractor, pick-up truck, 3 wheeler. Anything that is road worthy, legal to drive, and doesn’t violate the law is welcome.

* Parking (large lots of land in rally cities for RV’s to park overnight)
* Pre-paid gas cards
* Hotels and Restaurants (to provide discounts for participants)
* Pilots with planes (to shuttle some VIP’s from rally city FOB’s to a major airport)
* Food (locals from rally cities to contribute potluck meals)
* Cultural performers (to perform at rallies)
* Speakers (contacts for celebrities to participate)
* Minutemen Reenactment Groups to participate
* University and college students to network together and participate

Caravan Schedule

* May 3rd - Los Angeles, CA
* May 3rd - Phoenix, AZ
* May 4th - Albuquerque, NM
* May 5th - Abilene, TX
* May 6th - Crawford, TX
* May 7th - Little Rock, AR
* May 8th - Memphis, TN
* May 8th - Nashville, TN
* May 9th - Birmingham, AL
* May 9th - Atlanta, GA
* May 10th - Greensboro, NC
* May 11th - Richmond, VA
* May 12th - Washington D.C.

CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP

Posted Sunday, April 16, 2006
http://www.boldconservative.com - A proud Red State Conservative, and Un-Reconstructed Southerner!
God Bless the Troops.
insanehippie
Admin!
Admin!

Postby Bing [Bot] » Wed May 10, 2006 12:49 pm

see you there man.
Bing [Bot]
New User
New User

Greetings

Postby Google [Bot] » Thu May 11, 2006 8:35 pm

I went to the rally tonight and met the creator of insanehippie. Cool guy. I was the one wearing the US Paratrooper T-Shirt. Look forward to chatting with the folks here.
JW
Google [Bot]
New User
New User

Postby Google [Bot] » Thu May 11, 2006 9:09 pm

HaHaHa Was looking thru the photo section and discovered that all these fellow wierdos go to Mars Bar on Saturday nights. My girlfriend talked me into goin a few weeks ago and we had a blast. Maybe we'll see some of you there this saturday.
JW
Google [Bot]
New User
New User

Re: Greetings

Postby insanehippie » Thu May 11, 2006 10:28 pm

c46thva wrote:I went to the rally tonight and met the creator of insanehippie. Cool guy. I was the one wearing the US Paratrooper T-Shirt. Look forward to chatting with the folks here.
JW

It was a pleasure to meet you. I also saw Ninja Boy there too. I'm working on the photos right now. The photos from tonight will be up by Saturday. I have around 100 photos to go thru and remove the bad ones.

Welcome to the insanehippie forum hopefully I'll see you around here some more!

-Jesse
God Bless the Troops.
insanehippie
Admin!
Admin!

Postby Bing [Bot] » Thu May 11, 2006 10:38 pm

It never ceases to amaze me, the oxymoronic views of the liberal left. Even there chant: "Richmond united can never be divided" we flawed in a huge way seeing as how Richmonders were on both sides of the issue.
Bing [Bot]
New User
New User

Mars Bar!

Postby insanehippie » Thu May 11, 2006 11:06 pm

c46thva wrote:HaHaHa Was looking thru the photo section and discovered that all these fellow wierdos go to Mars Bar on Saturday nights. My girlfriend talked me into goin a few weeks ago and we had a blast. Maybe we'll see some of you there this saturday.
JW

I'll be there. I'm always there on Saturdays unless I'm dead or something as serious happens. :-)
God Bless the Troops.
insanehippie
Admin!
Admin!

did you get the TPS memo?

Postby insanehippie » Fri May 12, 2006 3:02 am

Ninja Boy wrote:It never ceases to amaze me, the oxymoronic views of the liberal left. Even there chant: "Richmond united can never be divided" we flawed in a huge way seeing as how Richmonders were on both sides of the issue.

heh. They did say "Richmond United never divided" which was ironic cuz only ONE person was chanting it. It was the same guy the whole night. Poor pathetic guy.

If you're gonna do a successful counter-protest you have to make sure everyone on your side knows the chants.

Apparently the Big Business Republicans and Democrats didn't give the guy those talking points...

darn!
the photos from the event will be up on saturday!

-Jesse
God Bless the Troops.
insanehippie
Admin!
Admin!

Postby Google [Bot] » Fri May 12, 2006 5:47 pm

I thought your comments on how supporting Illegals was the same as supporting slavery were great, and of course there was no respone, I think it may have struck a cord.

I wanted to talk to you about having some custom T shirts done up. Let me know if thats something you are interested in. They would involve multi color graphics using existing military unit insignia.

BTW Mars Bar is where I recognized you from.
Google [Bot]
New User
New User

Return to RICHMOND Area