Baskerville!!!!

RVA represent.

Moderator: IHN Forum Moderators

Baskerville!!!!

Postby Yodi » Wed Jan 04, 2006 1:20 pm

Kaine names Richmond attorney to Cabinet

RICHMOND, Va. (AP) -- Gov.-elect Timothy Kaine said Wednesday that Richmond lawyer Patrick O. Gottschalk will serve as his secretary of commerce and trade.
<<blood sucking lawyers >>
and the new Secretary over the Employment Commission is a union boss.

That makes no sense to me. Lawyers do nothing but squash commerce and trade and drive up inflation with idiot-proofing lawsuits. Unions are so busy being hostile to employers - they can't help employees with that mentailty. A healthy business can have healthy relations with employees where everybody prospers or can be a rip-off and screw their employees but a struggling business will only have poor employees.

The government was not meant to keep life "in check". argh
Remember, no matter where you go; there you are.
Yodi
Social Derelict
Social Derelict

Re: Baskerville!!!!

Postby insanehippie » Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:20 pm

Yodi wrote:Kaine names Richmond attorney to Cabinet

RICHMOND, Va. (AP) -- Gov.-elect Timothy Kaine said Wednesday that Richmond lawyer Patrick O. Gottschalk will serve as his secretary of commerce and trade.

That makes no sense to me. Lawyers do nothing but squash commerce and trade and drive up inflation with idiot-proofing lawsuits. Unions are so busy being hostile to employers - they can't help employees with that mentailty. A healthy business can have healthy relations with employees where everybody prospers or can be a rip-off and screw their employees but a struggling business will only have poor employees.

Tim Kaine is much more of a lefty than Mark Warner. Tim Kaine is gonna take his great record of high unemployment in Richmond City and expand it across the state.

In other words: Tim is a complete dolt.
Hopefully the Virginia GOP and Conservatives can keep Timmy's hands out of the people's money. And hopefully we'll undo that damned sales tax hike.

-Jesse
http://www.boldconservative.com - A proud Red State Conservative, and Un-Reconstructed Southerner!
God Bless the Troops.
"Why not the Time Cube?" The only reason is educated stupidity. -TimeCube.com
insanehippie
Admin!
Admin!

Re: Baskerville!!!!

Postby insanehippie » Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:28 am

insanehippie wrote:
Yodi wrote:Kaine names Richmond attorney to Cabinet

Tim Kaine is much more of a lefty than Mark Warner. Tim Kaine is gonna take his great record of high unemployment in Richmond City and expand it across the state.

In other words: Tim is a complete dolt.
Hopefully the Virginia GOP and Conservatives can keep Timmy's hands out of the people's money. And hopefully we'll undo that damned sales tax hike.

-Jesse

I'm a bit late to the party here but a few weeks ago one of Tim Kaine's AFL-CIO Labor Union appointments (his name was LeBlanc, I think) was declined by the Virginia House of Delegates! :-)

Unions by default don't have the best interests of business in mind, I don't know why Tim Kaine thought he could pull a fast one on the Virginia House.

-Jesse
http://www.boldconservative.com - A proud Red State Conservative, and Un-Reconstructed Southerner!
God Bless the Troops.
"Why not the Time Cube?" The only reason is educated stupidity. -TimeCube.com
insanehippie
Admin!
Admin!

Return to RICHMOND Area