"Whitey holding us down!"

Only the best of the best posts go here.
Funny conversations, interesting ones, important ones, etc. Once moved here, they cannot be added to, or modified by the users. The Moderators with consultation from the users, will decide which posts go here.

Moderator: IHN Forum Moderators

Is Whitey holding YOU back?

Yes.
No votes
Yes. I'm white, and I'm holding myself back. It's an injustice I say!
20%
No. Johnson's Rack&Sack and CPride failed due to bad biz practices.
40%
Where is the "Make Al Sharpton Shut up!" option?
20%
Yes. The Feds Gov't should bail out Johnson, or I'll protest like a whiny crybaby.
No votes
No. Johnson is a bad businessman. Race has NOTHING to do with it.
20%
Yes. Regardless of the "facts" and "truth", Johnson should have money given to him cuz he's black.
No votes
Yes. Huey Newton was FRAMED... and Johnny Johnson too.
No votes

Total votes : 5

Re: "Whitey holding us down!"

Postby insanehippie » Wed Mar 31, 2004 4:09 pm

wahoopaul wrote:He's a witty guy...Bush isn't.

He's also a moron in his own right though

Politicians shouldn't attempt to be comedians.
Comedians also shouldn't attempt to be politicians.
http://www.boldconservative.com - A proud Red State Conservative, and Un-Reconstructed Southerner!
God Bless the Troops.
"Why not the Time Cube?" The only reason is educated stupidity. -TimeCube.com
insanehippie
Admin!
Admin!

Postby QueenKappa » Wed Mar 31, 2004 5:41 pm

insanehippie wrote:
QueenKappa wrote:Who knew? I always thought Community Pride was ghetto, but it turns out that i'm just racist.

I'm still waiting for *my* racial community leader, David Duke to lecture me on supporting the white race supermarket, known as Ukrops.

Only then will I truly be enlightened and can throw off the shackles of evil racism!

-Jesse

Ugh--if people want a racial-concious-free world (or Richmond) to live in they should stop worrying about it so much. It's one issue that doesn't need a Realist take to get better.
QueenKappa
Social Derelict
Social Derelict

Postby wahoopaul » Thu Apr 01, 2004 12:50 am

insanehippie wrote:

No way. Politics need comedians.

Fritz Hollings said alot of funny things while he was in congress. So does Charlie Rangel. Bob Dole is pretty funny as well. Why shouldn't politicians have a sense of humor?

Comedians shouldn't attempt to be politicians??? What about the tradition of SNL and the Daily Show and political cartoons? Politics SHOULD be open to satire...sometimes the best way to make an argument is through satire...
george w. bush -
he kills retards DEAD
wahoopaul
Enemy of the State
Enemy of the State

Postby insanehippie » Fri Apr 02, 2004 4:08 pm

QueenKappa wrote:Ugh--if people want a racial-concious-free world (or Richmond) to live in they should stop worrying about it so much. It's one issue that doesn't need a Realist take to get better.

Does anyone notice that Government is the ONLY entity that can legally racially discriminate?

In the U.S. Census 2000 papers (I was one of the Census workers there, so I know firsthand.) people were asked to give their racial makeup (all for legal reasons... as always... cough bullshit cough) I told people they could say they were anything they wanted, or they could ignore it, since I had no legal power to say that someone was white, even if they looked it.

The gov't at all levels used the same forms to use those papers to help draw new district lines, put people into same racial group housing areas, etc... A business could NEVER get away with having an Employment Form stating "What is your race? White, Black, Asian, Hispanic, Indian, etc" They'd quickly be rightly sued by the ACLU, ACU, or whomever wanted to join in.

Regular citizens in America for the most part live in a racially blind and color blind society, now if we can just force government to do the same. Also an end to the doublespeak of affirmitive action, and special handouts for people based on what they are (color, race, language, social standing, etc), and not who they are (education level, will to succeed, etc).

:: Dons flame retardant (or is it "flame-challenged?") suit, cuz I know I'm probally going to get the same stuff from the usual suspects on here, for stating the obvious. ::

-Jesse
http://www.boldconservative.com - A proud Red State Conservative, and Un-Reconstructed Southerner!
God Bless the Troops.
insanehippie
Admin!
Admin!

Postby insanehippie » Fri Apr 02, 2004 4:11 pm

wahoopaul wrote:
insanehippie wrote:

No way. Politics need comedians.

Fritz Hollings said alot of funny things while he was in congress. So does Charlie Rangel. Bob Dole is pretty funny as well. Why shouldn't politicians have a sense of humor?

Comedians shouldn't attempt to be politicians??? What about the tradition of SNL and the Daily Show and political cartoons? Politics SHOULD be open to satire...sometimes the best way to make an argument is through satire...

I wouldn't want to see many Presidents of Congress Critters on a mic.
Just as I wouldn't want Al Franken, Jeff Foxworthy, Dave Chappelle, and others making laws for me. There are some funny people in the legis. but they're rare.
God Bless the Troops.
insanehippie
Admin!
Admin!

Postby Pink » Wed May 19, 2004 2:24 am

Jesse...........Don't you know it's so easy to blame "whitey" when your "multicultural" business goes down the tubes. :twisted:
Lisa AKA "Jesse Clone" ;)

"Once you put your hand to the plow, you can't put it down until you get to the end of the row." Alice Paul 1885 - 1977 - National Woman's Party

Check out: Women Against Gun Control http://www.wagc.com/
Pink
Social Derelict
Social Derelict

Postby Mungman » Fri May 21, 2004 7:42 pm

"multicultural"

I thought johnson was black?
"Wish in one hand. Shit in the other. See which hand fills up first." -God to me
Mungman
Isolated Basement Dweller

Location: Anally raping your mother while simultaneously pouring sugar in your gas tank.

Postby Pink » Sun May 23, 2004 1:57 am

Mungman wrote:"multicultural"

I thought johnson was black?

He is Mungman.......I was being sarcastic.

"Once you put your hand to the plow, you can't put it down until you get to the end of the row." Alice Paul 1885 - 1977 - National Woman's Party

Pink
Social Derelict
Social Derelict

Postby Mungman » Sun May 23, 2004 2:02 am

I was being sarcastic.

I was being politcally incorrect
"Wish in one hand. Shit in the other. See which hand fills up first." -God to me
Mungman

Location: Anally raping your mother while simultaneously pouring sugar in your gas tank.

Postby Pink » Sun May 23, 2004 2:49 am

Mungman wrote:I was being sarcastic.

I was being politcally incorrect

LMAO........good one Mung!

Pink
Social Derelict
Social Derelict

PreviousNext

Return to Forum Hall Of Fame