Funny pro-smoking website

Humor, Jokes, Music, Movies, Concerts, Shows, etc.
Sports related stuff also goes here.

Moderator: IHN Forum Moderators

Postby insanehippie » Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:43 pm

Yeah. As long as you leave people alone, I don't care what you do, especially about smoking.

I'm a non-smoker who can't stand the anti-smokers. If I want to slowly kill myself off due to bad driving, drinking, smoking, eating junk food, steak, or eating dirt, so be it. Let me be unhealthy.

If you want to live like a damned rabbit, be as pure as the wind-driven snow, and live the most God-awfully boring life imaginable, be my damned guest, but leave me out of it.

I'd rather die at a normal age like 70 or something than to live until I was 100 and be a boring old bastard that no one remembers or cares about.

Healthy = Boring

Unhealthy = Exciting!

I'm working on some pro-smoking tshirts for BOld Conservative now, in honor of this discussion.

-Jesse
http://www.boldconservative.com - A proud Red State Conservative, and Un-Reconstructed Southerner!
God Bless the Troops.
"Why not the Time Cube?" The only reason is educated stupidity. -TimeCube.com
insanehippie
Admin!
Admin!

Postby Ronquistador » Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:38 am

I will buy one...
My only one is a fist with a cigarette as a middle finger and it says "I Smoke" accross the top and "So fuck off" accross the bottom

i need more pro-toobacky shirts

i flew for my first time yesterday... a smokers hell... richmond to charleston SC...with a layover in charlotte NC... no time to smoke... cause even with the next flight 45 mins away - you STILL dont have time to leave the terminal and have to come back thru security
"Hooray for me and to hell with you!"
-Mr Nunally... RIP
Ronquistador
(Ask InsaneHippie for a custom rank)
(Ask InsaneHippie for a custom rank)

Previous

Return to Jokes/ Entertainment / Sports