My magnetic finger implants... (article)

General chatting.

Moderator: IHN Forum Moderators

My magnetic finger implants... (article)

Postby insanehippie » Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:19 pm

(The article linked here is gross, don't look at this if cuts, blood and the like make you sick...)

This year I’d like to write about dealing with the aftermath of something arguably foolish instead. As you know, last year I had magnets implanted in my fingertips in order to allow me to sense electromagnetic fields. While I’ve been very happy with them on the sensation end of things, as I left off with the last article, it appeared that one of the magnets had started to break down after its silicone coating was damaged by opening a pickle jar wrong (please read that original article first if you have not already).

http://www.bmezine.com/news/pubring/20060401.html

What a dolt. Magnets won't help you sense electromagnetic fields, it will just ruin any computer or usb drive you get near. You also might damage microwave ovens and stupidly make airport scanners go off.

What a damned moron!

Too bad someone couldn't implant some sense into this 'tard.

-Jesse
http://www.boldconservative.com - A proud Red State Conservative, and Un-Reconstructed Southerner!
God Bless the Troops.
"Why not the Time Cube?" The only reason is educated stupidity. -TimeCube.com
insanehippie
Admin!
Admin!

Postby Ronquistador » Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:52 pm

i nominate this cock sucker for a darwin award....the "social darwinism waiting to happen" category...
"Hooray for me and to hell with you!"
-Mr Nunally... RIP
Ronquistador
(Ask InsaneHippie for a custom rank)

muhahahahaaha!

Postby insanehippie » Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:13 pm

Ronquistador wrote:i nominate this cock sucker for a darwin award....the "social darwinism waiting to happen" category...

Yeah, the Future Darwin Award!
http://www.boldconservative.com - A proud Red State Conservative, and Un-Reconstructed Southerner!
God Bless the Troops.
"Why not the Time Cube?" The only reason is educated stupidity. -TimeCube.com
insanehippie
Admin!
Admin!

Postby Ronquistador » Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:40 am

i hope it IS a carcenogen and it grows a 6 inch tumor on his finger tip that travels STRAIGHT to the pricks brain...

im all for piercings...even in "excess" to a certain extend....not like the dude in Dolan's post but i mean...ears nose eyebrows tongue lip etc.... but then there will always be those who take excess to a whole new level of rediculous...
"Hooray for me and to hell with you!"
-Mr Nunally... RIP
Ronquistador

Return to General Ranting