9-11 Conspiracies, debunked by me

General chatting.

Moderator: IHN Forum Moderators

9-11 Conspiracies, debunked by me

Postby insanehippie » Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:55 am

I think releasing the tapes would piece together more of what happened, and either enhance or diminish the conspiracy nut claims that the World Trade Centers were blown up from the inside out.

Myself I think a plane took the buildings down, not some planned implosion. For one, implosions take months and months of planning AND require the building to be FULLY EMPTY.

Sticks of dynamite must be placed in the correct spots with certain sections of main load-bearing columns cut to keep the building from swaying in one direction or another.

Toppling the World Trade Center towers (105 to 110 floors tall?) would require inteligence and planning beyond my imagination since you would have to take into effect the winds at that high altitude.

Also any reports of implosions would go against people that were in the building before and as it collapsed. Also, there is ZERO chance that thousands of people who fleed the WTC Towers could all be paid off to keep quiet.

---
The Pentagon crash.

Loons like Alex Jones (find him on Wikipedia or PrisonPlanet.com, I won't link to him) believe that the Pentagon was attacked by a truck bomb or some similar explosive.

1. There was a video of a gas station that clearly showed a plane hitting the Pentagon for a few video frames.
2. The airplane was near the ground, before hitting the Pentagon. Once it hit the Pentagon, itś wings were stripped off due to the speed. The hole that remained was the side of the passenger compartment of the plane.

There's more on the wikipedia page for 9-11 conspiracies.

-Jesse
http://www.boldconservative.com - A proud Red State Conservative, and Un-Reconstructed Southerner!
God Bless the Troops.
"Why not the Time Cube?" The only reason is educated stupidity. -TimeCube.com
insanehippie
Admin!
Admin!

Re: 9-11 Conspiracies, debunked by me

Postby insanehippie » Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:51 pm

insanehippie wrote:...
I think releasing the tapes would piece together more of what happened, and either enhance or diminish the conspiracy nut claims that the World Trade Centers were blown up from the inside out.

Myself I think a plane took the buildings down, not some planned implosion. For one, implosions take months and months of planning AND require the building to be FULLY EMPTY.

Sticks of dynamite must be placed in the correct spots with certain sections of main load-bearing columns cut to keep the building from swaying in one direction or another.

Toppling the World Trade Center towers (105 to 110 floors tall?) would require inteligence and planning beyond my imagination since you would have to take into effect the winds at that high altitude.

Also any reports of implosions would go against people that were in the building before and as it collapsed. Also, there is ZERO chance that thousands of people who fleed the WTC Towers could all be paid off to keep quiet.

---
The Pentagon crash.

Loons like Alex Jones (find him on Wikipedia or PrisonPlanet.com, I won't link to him) believe that the Pentagon was attacked by a truck bomb or some similar explosive.

1. There was a video of a gas station that clearly showed a plane hitting the Pentagon for a few video frames.
2. The airplane was near the ground, before hitting the Pentagon. Once it hit the Pentagon, itś wings were stripped off due to the speed. The hole that remained was the side of the passenger compartment of the plane.

There's more on the wikipedia page for 9-11 conspiracies.

-Jesse

I was sent a link to this website: http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/pentagon.swf

that has a nice (tho too edited and fast) video about the 9-11 Pentagon hit.

It throws a lot of questions and answers much less. Personally I think the Boeing 747 did hit the Pentagon. Conspiracists say that a truck bomb went off at the Pentagon, yet no evidence to prove it has shown up.

Truck bombs make big holes in things not long and deep holes. If a missle hit the Pentagon, the Federal Aeronautical Admin (the nation's Air Controllers) showed Flight 77 hitting the Pentagon.

Also if a missle DID hit the Pentagon, what happened to the passengers on Flight 77 that turned around in Ohio to go back to the Pentagon. Three confirmed (even to conspiracy nuts) airplanes went down that day. The passengers of the Pentagon plane would either have to be dead in some other crash not related to the Pentagon, or they'd have to be alive somewhere else, with all of their personal items gone, along with cell phones, etc.

To me, the whole Pentagon 9-11 conspiracy is a joke and I think an airplane did hit the pentagon.

-Jesse
http://www.boldconservative.com - A proud Red State Conservative, and Un-Reconstructed Southerner!
God Bless the Troops.
"Why not the Time Cube?" The only reason is educated stupidity. -TimeCube.com
insanehippie
Admin!
Admin!

Postby Cwew » Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:34 pm

My friend Catherine's father works in the pentagon, and though I suppose he could be lying to us a plane did hit the pentagon.

Pretty sure I can get access to pictures of the actual crash if we want them. A friend of mine was on scene I think. he works for the washing times, or the washington post I can't remember which.

But even pictures won't throw the kooks. You know we never went to the moon? And all the photo's we got from mars are actually somewhere in Arizona? Freaks be freaks despite the proof...insanity doesn't need justification.
--Christopher

Procrastinate now, don't put it off...
http://www.cwew.net
http://www.myspace.com/cwew
Cwew
Isolated Basement Dweller
Isolated Basement Dweller

Return to General Ranting