DRUNKARDS' THREAD !!!

General chatting.

Moderator: IHN Forum Moderators

Postby -- Brando -- » Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:15 am

A pill to make you numb
A pill to make you dumb
A pill to make you anybody else
But all the drugs in this world
Won't save her from herself


"You were from a perfect world .. a world that threw me away today"

I'ma feeling the liquid elysium of a few elixirs
This is the first time I've drank this much
Because all this time it's been weed, weed, weed because alcohol was too far below me...
But given current state, I find that all alcohol needs is a few weeks off non-usage and the a night of abuse to take its hold

I really should quite smoking for the sake of my job as well ..that's why I needed the chemical filler that is alcohol to begin my weening process.

Dope forever. We're all doped up. Even by this very Forum. Turn on your TV to look at and absorb more dope if you're not satisfied.

"But all the drugs in this world won't save her from herself"

*drinks*
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
User avatar
-- Brando --
Mod
Mod
 
Posts: 4152
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2002 4:18 pm
Location: Chesapeake, VA

Postby insanehippie » Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:26 am

-- Brando -- wrote:A pill to make you numb
A pill to make you dumb
A pill to make you anybody else
But all the drugs in this world
Won't save her from herself


"You were from a perfect world .. a world that threw me away today"

I'ma feeling the liquid elysium of a few elixirs
This is the first time I've drank this much
Because all this time it's been weed, weed, weed because alcohol was too far below me...
But given current state, I find that all alcohol needs is a few weeks off non-usage and the a night of abuse to take its hold

I really should quite smoking for the sake of my job as well ..that's why I needed the chemical filler that is alcohol to begin my weening process.

Dope forever. We're all doped up. Even by this very Forum. Turn on your TV to look at and absorb more dope if you're not satisfied.

"But all the drugs in this world won't save her from herself"

*drinks*

That's as good of a reason as any other.
http://www.boldconservative.com - A proud Red State Conservative, and Un-Reconstructed Southerner!
God Bless the Troops.
"Why not the Time Cube?" The only reason is educated stupidity. -TimeCube.com
User avatar
insanehippie
Admin!
Admin!
 
Posts: 4777
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2002 3:32 am
Location: Commonwealth of Virginia

Postby -- Brando -- » Sat Jun 18, 2005 12:31 am

aw man jesse i just scrolled bakc a few pages and saw you mention onion rings in a post and now i'm friggin' fiendin' for some or another food of more or equally fattening value. i haven't really eaten today so i'm absorbing whatever nutrition there is from this wine ..

*pours another glass*

i'm not drunk but almost
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
User avatar
-- Brando --
Mod
Mod
 
Posts: 4152
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2002 4:18 pm
Location: Chesapeake, VA

Mars

Postby insanehippie » Sat Jun 18, 2005 3:58 am

-- Brando -- wrote:aw man jesse i just scrolled bakc a few pages and saw you mention onion rings in a post and now i'm friggin' fiendin' for some or another food of more or equally fattening value. i haven't really eaten today so i'm absorbing whatever nutrition there is from this wine ..

*pours another glass*

i'm not drunk but almost

Yeah, when you come down to Richmond i'm gonna show you what real onion rings are.

Mars Bar has the best damn onion rings I've ever had in my life. Their beer battered onion rings are the shit. I love them to death.

-Jesse
http://www.boldconservative.com - A proud Red State Conservative, and Un-Reconstructed Southerner!
God Bless the Troops.
"Why not the Time Cube?" The only reason is educated stupidity. -TimeCube.com
User avatar
insanehippie
Admin!
Admin!
 
Posts: 4777
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2002 3:32 am
Location: Commonwealth of Virginia

Postby winter » Sat Jun 18, 2005 8:25 pm

Hey PCG? Are you feeling any better from last night?

Image
“Feminism is a socialist, anti-family, political movement that encourages women to leave their husbands, kill their children, practice witchcraft, destroy capitalism and become lesbians.”

-My dear buddy, Pat Robertson
User avatar
winter
Isolated Basement Dweller
Isolated Basement Dweller
 
Posts: 968
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2005 4:39 am
Location: smyrna

Postby -- Brando -- » Sat Jun 18, 2005 8:29 pm

The saddest thing to me about that picture is that I've been in the exact same position after long nights of slammin' 'em down.
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
User avatar
-- Brando --
Mod
Mod
 
Posts: 4152
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2002 4:18 pm
Location: Chesapeake, VA

Postby insanehippie » Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:58 am

-- Brando -- wrote:The saddest thing to me about that picture is that I've been in the exact same position after long nights of slammin' 'em down.

That's great :-)
http://www.boldconservative.com - A proud Red State Conservative, and Un-Reconstructed Southerner!
God Bless the Troops.
"Why not the Time Cube?" The only reason is educated stupidity. -TimeCube.com
User avatar
insanehippie
Admin!
Admin!
 
Posts: 4777
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2002 3:32 am
Location: Commonwealth of Virginia

Postby Cwew » Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:01 pm

-- Brando -- wrote:The saddest thing to me about that picture is that I've been in the exact same position after long nights of slammin' 'em down.


I've been in this position with food poisoning before, but never from drinking.

Now I've had my head near floating on the water in a toilet before from falling asleep while puking up everything I'd had to drink and then some after a hard night of drinking.
--Christopher

Procrastinate now, don't put it off...
http://www.cwew.net
http://www.myspace.com/cwew
User avatar
Cwew
Isolated Basement Dweller
Isolated Basement Dweller
 
Posts: 588
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 11:06 am
Location: Fish Bowl, USA

Postby winter » Sun Jun 26, 2005 6:59 pm

oh man about 10 years ago. *moment of silence* holy shit I'm 25. Anyway, when I was 15 years old I was in a truck with two of my friends. It was about a hundred degrees outside, VERY Hot and we had No AC so we had to roll down the windows. I remember all of us was sweating fearsomely. I had bought me a pepsi and was drinking it which made me feel so good inside. Then, after a moment or two of looking outside I decided to take another drink of my pepsi. I GRABBED THE WRONG DRINK! My friend Larry was a dip head and he had a pepsi bottle that looked just like mine, only it was his spit bottle. I grabed his spit bottle and I remember thinking, "Oh yeah" as I quickly downed TWO gulps. *chokes* just thinking about it is making me sick all over. The two gulps was two gulps of pure spit and dip. I fully swallowed the first gulp and halfway through the second gulp I started spitting up, spraying it all over the windshield. Then I started throwing up seconds later out the window. All this happened downtown so people was watching and omg it was the worst thing I think ever happened to me. But nah, I never got sick while drunk.
“Feminism is a socialist, anti-family, political movement that encourages women to leave their husbands, kill their children, practice witchcraft, destroy capitalism and become lesbians.”

-My dear buddy, Pat Robertson
User avatar
winter
Isolated Basement Dweller
Isolated Basement Dweller
 
Posts: 968
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2005 4:39 am
Location: smyrna

Postby DazedandConfusedz » Tue Jul 05, 2005 11:45 am

that actually is the most disturbing thing i've read today.
User avatar
DazedandConfusedz
Isolated Basement Dweller
Isolated Basement Dweller
 
Posts: 963
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2003 12:16 pm
Location: Richmond, Virginia

PreviousNext

Return to General Ranting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron