General chatting.

Moderator: IHN Forum Moderators

Postby BJ Jones » Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:47 am

im derfiinitely fucked up right now.......sorry to hear tht glitter
BJ Jones
Isolated Basement Dweller

Postby -- Brando -- » Sun Apr 10, 2005 3:48 am

So yeah .. my roomie threw a party tonite at our house on really short notice. He's a frat dood so it was like a frat party .. cept I lived in the house .. but I wasn't a greek. Anywayz ..

fuckin' like 55 people showed up .. buncha frat boys and girls I didn't know .. and I said I would hole up and hide in my room all nite .. but whta the hell ..? I went ahead and fraternized =P

So I've been drinkin' cheap red wine .. like a whole liter's worth.
But damn . the house was crowded as shit ! I could move from the kitchen to the living room almost literally. It was a giant beer-soaked sardine can. .. it's sad cuz the people I actually had a good chat with won't remember me .. and I probably won't remember most of them. they all started leaving about 1:30ish. which was enough timne for me and the roomie to ATTEMPT to clean up after the 1/2 kegger of bud light (bleh!).
'
stuff was ALL messed up .. we found bottle caps in ever nook and cranny imaginable,... there were CHEESEBALLS ground into the friggin' vent on the bottom of the fridge, ... and SOMEHOW one of the legs to our couches FOUND its way into someone's BYOBed empty beer case AND THEN under the swing on the edge of our back porch .. someone explain this to me ..please..

But yeah .. I'm up way later than I should be .. not like I have to be anywhere tomorrow .. but it's fricking 3:41 ..

havea nother drink folks
gnite
brando
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
-- Brando --
Mod
Mod

Postby insanehippie » Mon Apr 11, 2005 1:42 am

-- Brando -- wrote:So yeah .. my roomie threw a party tonite at our house on really short notice. He's a frat dood so it was like a frat party .. cept I lived in the house .. but I wasn't a greek. Anywayz ..

fuckin' like 55 people showed up .. buncha frat boys and girls I didn't know .. and I said I would hole up and hide in my room all nite .. but whta the hell ..? I went ahead and fraternized =P

But damn . the house was crowded as shit ! I could move from the kitchen to the living room almost literally. It was a giant beer-soaked sardine can. .. it's sad cuz the people I actually had a good chat with won't remember me .. and I probably won't remember most of them. they all started leaving about 1:30ish. which was enough timne for me and the roomie to ATTEMPT to clean up after the 1/2 kegger of bud light (bleh!).
'
stuff was ALL messed up .. we found bottle caps in ever nook and cranny imaginable,... there were CHEESEBALLS ground into the friggin' vent on the bottom of the fridge, ... and SOMEHOW one of the legs to our couches FOUND its way into someone's BYOBed empty beer case AND THEN under the swing on the edge of our back porch .. someone explain this to me ..please..

But yeah .. I'm up way later than I should be .. not like I have to be anywhere tomorrow .. but it's fricking 3:41 ..

havea nother drink folks
gnite
brando

That sounded like fun. A beer soaked mess!
Party on! I had a party at my house on friday, it was a Corvette Club after meeting party. Great times!

-Jesse
http://www.boldconservative.com - A proud Red State Conservative, and Un-Reconstructed Southerner!
God Bless the Troops.
"Why not the Time Cube?" The only reason is educated stupidity. -TimeCube.com
insanehippie
Admin!
Admin!

Postby post climactic glow » Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:20 am

-- Brando -- wrote:So yeah .. my roomie threw a party tonite at our house on really short notice. He's a frat dood so it was like a frat party .. cept I lived in the house .. but I wasn't a greek. Anywayz ..

'

havea nother drink folks
gnite
brando

Damn! That sounds like a rockin ass time! Wish I could'a been there and brought my jello wrastlin' pool..... ;)
Motions aren't in the shape that emotions are.

I don't believe in energy if tension is too low.

If you really love something, then you have to let it go and endorse everything about it that attracted you to it in the first place. You have to treat it in the same way or you'll just suffocate and destroy it in the end if you don't.

I'm looking to catch something that you treat with head and whiskey.
post climactic glow

Postby insanehippie » Mon Apr 11, 2005 7:44 pm

post climactic glow wrote:

'

havea nother drink folks
gnite
brando

Damn! That sounds like a rockin ass time! Wish I could'a been there and brought my jello wrastlin' pool..... ;)

I forgot all about that!
Where have the other forum women gone? We need some good jello rasslin!
http://www.boldconservative.com - A proud Red State Conservative, and Un-Reconstructed Southerner!
God Bless the Troops.
insanehippie
Admin!
Admin!

mars 4/20

Postby insanehippie » Thu Apr 21, 2005 3:31 am

(I'm drunk)
It was 4/20.

I hope yáll who smoke, smoked up. I just drank a shitload
2 gin an chronics (75% gin, 20% tonic, less than 5% flavoring) I'm drunk.

I had two of them. It was good stuff. And I have to talk to a girl who I like, but I only see her at Mars. And she has a completely different schedule than me.

Im not in the moodfor a relatioship but I want a drinking buddy. That makes it fun.

I'll prolly see her online so I can see when she comes back out instead of Wednesday nights.

-Jesse

Drunk drunk drunk
I also had a sparks, which tastes way too sweet wehn you've had two heavy Gin drinks.

I have to buy Aristocrat Gin next time, instead of Seagrams, which tastes too much like Canada Dry or Northern Neck Ginger ale soda. Buy Astrisocrat, which is cheap but tastes good.

-Jesse
God Bless the Troops.
insanehippie
Admin!
Admin!

gues whoś drunk!

Postby insanehippie » Thu Apr 21, 2005 3:48 am

I'm drunk!
woo!

heheeheheheheeheheheeheheheheeheh
eheheheheheh

feeling good.

Come to Mars and buy a "Gin and Chronic" from Jerelle ("Jer- rell") the barteneder, he makes damn good rinkds

I'm plastered!

I never get to post while drunk! wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

owowowwowowowowwowowowwo!!!!

ddddrruunnnkk!!!
God Bless the Troops.
insanehippie
Admin!
Admin!

Postby insanehippie » Thu Apr 21, 2005 3:50 am

'

havea nother drink folks
gnite
brando

hey tits how was Pig Iron, or Pig Face, whatever?

I didn'tknow about that show until it was 11pm, and I don't dig nine incn nailes anyway.

Unless tehy're in my back.

heehehe
< drunk>

-Jesse
God Bless the Troops.
insanehippie
Admin!
Admin!

Postby post climactic glow » Thu Apr 21, 2005 9:28 am

Who is tits? (.)(.) <----jugs
Motions aren't in the shape that emotions are.

I don't believe in energy if tension is too low.

If you really love something, then you have to let it go and endorse everything about it that attracted you to it in the first place. You have to treat it in the same way or you'll just suffocate and destroy it in the end if you don't.

I'm looking to catch something that you treat with head and whiskey.
post climactic glow

Postby -- Brando -- » Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:27 pm

insanehippie wrote:

'

havea nother drink folks
gnite
brando

hey tits how was Pig Iron, or Pig Face, whatever?

I didn'tknow about that show until it was 11pm, and I don't dig nine incn nailes anyway.

Unless tehy're in my back.

heehehe
< drunk>

-Jesse

LMFAO ! .. Now THIS is the funniest shit I've read in a long time
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
-- Brando --
Mod
Mod

PreviousNext

Return to General Ranting