DRUNKARDS' THREAD !!!

General chatting.

Moderator: IHN Forum Moderators

Postby Ronquistador » Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:51 am

lol - nice... since i had the last million posts running.... its nice to see some OTHER poisoned blood - bleeding out a tale of toxic fun and inebriated adventure
"Hooray for me and to hell with you!"
-Mr Nunally... RIP
Ronquistador
(Ask InsaneHippie for a custom rank)

More liver fun

Postby insanehippie » Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:34 pm

I spent Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday night drinking at Mars.

If y'all are down there, my favorite drinks are:
Orange crush
Hypercolor (I think I wrote "Technicolor" before, it's Hypercolor)
Sweet Vonage
Sour Apple

Those are my favorite drinks.

I drank like a fish and didn't get a single bit of a hangover! I think as long as I don't drink dark liquor I'll be fine. Tho I had a "liquid cocaine" that was very strong, there's Bac 151 in it along with Triple Sec... It's a STRONG drink. Just have one, don't do more unless you know what you're getting in to.

And I have new photos up on www.insanehippie.net front page.

-Jesse
http://www.boldconservative.com - A proud Red State Conservative, and Un-Reconstructed Southerner!
God Bless the Troops.
"Why not the Time Cube?" The only reason is educated stupidity. -TimeCube.com
insanehippie
Admin!
Admin!

Postby Ronquistador » Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:51 pm

151...oh baby does that bring back memories....well...at least what broken bits and pieces of memory i have from those nights...

one that sticks out furthest in my mind was a night about 2.5-3 years ago... a night that was near-life changing....

Me, brennan (burn), dolan (hippie), Ginny (pugluv83) and a few others gathered up at Ginny's place with about $300 worth of liquor....

im sure jesse and brennan remember this.... i remember a little of it....lol

we all were watching Movies and TV etc... started off with raspberry screwdrivers... orange juice and raspberry vodka..mmmm'mmm bitch!

drinks moved to shots... people were mixing drinks that were too strong for their tastes.... and putting them on the table... after that they were purely fair game.... and down MY hatch they went... very shortly thereafter I moved to a bottle of 151 i had in my jacket pocket....and started nursing THAT shit from the bottle....

i remember ginny telling me ive had enough and to go lay down on the sofa...i remember getting up...swaggering and saying wheres the sofa? and falling face first into it...sorta.... my left arm - shoulder and face slammed into the sofa... i answered my own "wheres the sofa" question aloud..."THERE it is".... and blacked out... the next thing I know its dark - everyone is gone...and ginny is standing there lecturing me on something....i dont remember what... i was on the sofa with a blanket covering me... and I had ASSUMED that when i had toppled over...i was "assisted" the rest of the way onto the sofa and went to sleep...

NOT the case at all...

aparently i sprang BACK into action and started drinking more...suposedly from what i am told....

i was also told me brenan and jesse (i think it was) took a side each to one of the columns on the back porch and gave it a whizz washdown... threw up on the back porch - dropping and breaking a bottle of liquor on the porch that i was nursing on (a fucken waste...and a sin)...and once it was further insisted i was to stop and go to sleep...i took my shirt off (this was winter time and in the wee hours of the morning...temp was LIKELY below freezing....remember i had a jacket on earlier from which the 151 was extracted) and was rolling around on the ground in the back yard in protest...

ginny had taken my keys... and aparently i had opened a drunken slurr of "where are my keys... im going home...and when im driving i am gonna crash and die into a tree and its gonna be all YOUR fault - gimme my keys!" etc etc etc....

im glad she refused....

the events progresses as such aparently for many many hours...a long time for those putting up with beligerantly drunk Ron....

to be honest i do not recall the time from which i went splat face first against the sofa...to the time i regained AWARENESS while laying there having her fuss at me...

they coulda told me I was naked poledancing on the porchlight and i wouldnt have known any different......

hangover next day?

no....
i woke up and was still drunk as fuck.... i was dehydrated with a mild nagging headache.... but no barfing sessions with the porcelin puke receptical

to this day the scent of 151 makes my stomach turn....

my buddy nic and I had a similar night where we went thru half a bottle of stroh (its a 161 proof austrian spiced rum...yes....10 proof higher than 151)...a .750 Ml of goldschlagger.... and went to the back porch with a pack of cigs each and a bottle of jager (ice cold from the freezer...yet again....mmmmmm'mmmm bitch!) - we TOOK shotglasses out and all BUT wound up just playin pass'it'back with the bottle its self...drinking it like it was soda or something...just straight chuggin'....chainsmoking all the while....

we went in and had burrito's with peanut sauce....(we were drunk off our asses....so shut up about ewww nasty) and went back out for a final bout with the remaining stroh....

he called it quits first.... went upstairs and barfed in NOT the toilet...but the bathroom sink...yep...

me on the other hand...i stayed and finished the bottle (im about 3x his size....scrawny bastard... but he has a helly tolerance for a man who weighs less than my leg) and burned a few more smokes....

i THINK it was the burrito's and peanut sauce...(couldn't have been the extremely high proof liquor....nahhhhh!) but i finally exploded...right over the handrail of the porch and into the grass.... since my only FOOD that evening was said microwaveable burrito....i didnt have much more than liquid come out...which played in my favor because i didnt leave their back yard a mess....

if you like 151 straight up... have some stroh...
for a comparison for taste... take vanilla extract....piss in it...and set it on fire.... now drink...

yep...thats about right...

heres the bottle - its called stroh "80" as it is 80.5% alcohol by vol....making it 161 proof...they lop the .5% off in the labeling and unfortunatly this is an older bottle...so the proof is not on the neck of it like it is now....

do NOT mix it with anything... you can not mask the taste... its actually a kinda maroon color...sorta reddish brownish type deal...

your BEST bet to start off is half shots downed fast...

"Hooray for me and to hell with you!"
-Mr Nunally... RIP
Ronquistador

i remember

Postby insanehippie » Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:24 am

I remember that night you talked about.

And I'll pass on that Stroh. I like hard liquor, but I also like surviving onto the next morning.

Your description of the taste is likely spot on, but it doesn't sound appealing one bit.

Bacardi 151 is okay if you mix it with something else and you don't drink much of it.

-Jesse
http://www.boldconservative.com - A proud Red State Conservative, and Un-Reconstructed Southerner!
God Bless the Troops.
insanehippie
Admin!
Admin!

No Drunkards lately?

Postby insanehippie » Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:15 pm

I can't believe this... there haven't been any funny drunken stories in the last month or two?

All I can say is that last weekend I was sober the entire weekend (Friday, Sat and Sunday) the whole way and that's a first for me in a loooong time.

It wasn't pretty either. I'm planning on recouping that loss this week and weekend.

-Jesse
God Bless the Troops.
insanehippie
Admin!
Admin!

New Years

Postby insanehippie » Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:15 pm

I had a bunch of friends over for New Years.

We played pool, watched Jackass 2 (lots of stupid scenes and the rest were sick scenes) and got hammered with about 20 bottles of liquor of all sorts.

It was a damn good time.
God Bless the Troops.
insanehippie
Admin!
Admin!

Previous

Return to General Ranting