Poll ended at Thu Apr 08, 2004 9:49 pm

Yes
67%
no
33%

Total votes : 6

Postby Brutuss » Fri Dec 17, 2004 3:43 pm

naw - im talkin bout my pet gorilla joejoe

yes im talkin bout me - i am not anywhere near a 5x - i was joking bout that but i take my weight lightly (no pun intended) and always talk shit about my own chuncky ass

you could toss me a 2x and id be straighter than a lightpost but i always like my cloths big as possible because it is more comfortable - i tuck most shirts in anyway

why - you got somethin against us fat fuckers? ( :wink: )
fat dudes need lovin' too

specially fat smokers
they really descriminate against us - what do fat people do? eat! and when we eat - we already have eyes all over us. I should be able to go into mcdonalds and order my bigmac combo supersized with a second supersized fries with an apple pie...and a diet coke without havinf people thinkin bad things. but since we fat folk do that like 5-6-7 times a day - we eat more often than everyone else - and when we wanna eat in the restaraunt - people stare like they expect someone else to come sit down with you - since you have enough food to feed a small third world warclan

what do smokers like to do - SMOKE! when do alot of smokers like to smoke? before - and after a meal. I wanna roll up to mcdonalds and order the dollar menu - sit at my table - blaze up a smoke and then another - eat a mcnugget and then dip my smoke into the sweet and sour sauce while smokin it - blazin while i eat - and the finish a pack off after my meal... yeah - i wanna be able to smoke in places that i frequent - that shit aint funny havin to go smoke outside in the middle of winter - shiverin and shakin and then come back in after 3-4 cigs (ya - i smoke alot) with hard man tit nipples and a shirt that "fits"

i should be able to smoke whenever and whereever i want - and i should be able to order my 5 supersized fries and sit at the table blowing cig after cig while gettin "fatter"
~I Stab People...
~Never trust your shadow. When you feel the hair at the nape of your neck stand on end, that feeling of someone breathing down your neck, you are not misslead by your heart. So stick your hands up if you value your life - youre in the midsts of a ruthless, coldblooded killer.
Brutuss
Social Derelict
Social Derelict

Postby post climactic glow » Fri Dec 17, 2004 4:15 pm

Brutuss wrote:naw - im talkin bout my pet gorilla joejoe

yes im talkin bout me - i am not anywhere near a 5x - i was joking bout that but i take my weight lightly (no pun intended) and always talk shit about my own chuncky ass

you could toss me a 2x and id be straighter than a lightpost but i always like my cloths big as possible because it is more comfortable - i tuck most shirts in anyway

why - you got somethin against us fat fuckers? ( :wink: )
fat dudes need lovin' too

specially fat smokers
they really descriminate against us - what do fat people do? eat! and when we eat - we already have eyes all over us. I should be able to go into mcdonalds and order my bigmac combo supersized with a second supersized fries with an apple pie...and a diet coke without havinf people thinkin bad things. but since we fat folk do that like 5-6-7 times a day - we eat more often than everyone else - and when we wanna eat in the restaraunt - people stare like they expect someone else to come sit down with you - since you have enough food to feed a small third world warclan

what do smokers like to do - SMOKE! when do alot of smokers like to smoke? before - and after a meal. I wanna roll up to mcdonalds and order the dollar menu - sit at my table - blaze up a smoke and then another - eat a mcnugget and then dip my smoke into the sweet and sour sauce while smokin it - blazin while i eat - and the finish a pack off after my meal... yeah - i wanna be able to smoke in places that i frequent - that shit aint funny havin to go smoke outside in the middle of winter - shiverin and shakin and then come back in after 3-4 cigs (ya - i smoke alot) with hard man tit nipples and a shirt that "fits"

i should be able to smoke whenever and whereever i want - and i should be able to order my 5 supersized fries and sit at the table blowing cig after cig while gettin "fatter"

I like most all people. Unless they are assholes. Then I don't care so much for them. You are a ranter, do you rave as well? I love eating quarter pounders from McDonalds. Those and whiskey sours are what make me the weight that I am now. I try to dance them away. I also really like Taco Bell. I just can't bring myself to give up these foods to lose a few pounds. Someday I might. Who knows.

All of this is off the subject totally. Forgive me for this.
Motions aren't in the shape that emotions are.

I don't believe in energy if tension is too low.

If you really love something, then you have to let it go and endorse everything about it that attracted you to it in the first place. You have to treat it in the same way or you'll just suffocate and destroy it in the end if you don't.

I'm looking to catch something that you treat with head and whiskey.
post climactic glow
Isolated Basement Dweller
Isolated Basement Dweller

Postby Brutuss » Fri Dec 17, 2004 4:22 pm

its cool i brought it on myself. I dont typically rant - i was just having a little light hearted fun

i think some of those shirts are pretty cool - id like to have one or two of them
~I Stab People...
~Never trust your shadow. When you feel the hair at the nape of your neck stand on end, that feeling of someone breathing down your neck, you are not misslead by your heart. So stick your hands up if you value your life - youre in the midsts of a ruthless, coldblooded killer.
Brutuss
Social Derelict
Social Derelict

Previous

Return to General Ranting